Health, Safety & Environment Commitment
JB James Construction Health, Safety and Environment policies support our mission and vision of achieving “Incident Free Operations” all the time, everywhere. All of our actions will be guided towards “Target Zero Accidents”.
We are committed to conducting our operations rooted in the fundamental tenants that drive our HSE management system:
- We will work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- We will comply with our company HSE policies and all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
- We will conform to agreed upon Customer requirements.
- We will promote and maintain a HSE culture of continuous improvement.
- We will establish, communicate and track HSE performance objectives.
- We will develop action plans for to address HSE performance improvement.
- We will integrate the JSEA process, and Stop Work Authority to ensure risk mitigation in our daily work activities.
- We will report, investigate and share lessons learned from all incidents of any kind.
MANAGEMENT IS TOTALLY COMMITTED AND WE DEMAND YOURS.
INCIDENT FREE OPERATIONS ROADMAP:
In support of Incident Free Operations, JB James Construction, LLC proactively engages all levels of the workforce with safe work practices and programs designed to achieve our goals. On any given day, our field operations are supervised by designated OSHA competent persons with OSHA 30 hour construction outreach training. We aggressively track and monitor leading safety indicators at all projects using our Safety Dashboard System. Our programs go beyond compliance and include:
- Competent Person Bi Monthly Jobsite Safety Inspections
- Daily JSEA’s
- Daily equipment inspections
- Weekly safety training meetings
- Monthly safety team meetings
- Accident review and accountability committee
- Environmental inspections
- New Hire Orientation and SSE program
- Management Field Engagement Safety Meetings
JB James Construction, LLC will provide resources essential to establish, implement, maintain and improve the health, safety and environmental performance. Our management staff has over XX years of construction experience. Our full time HSE staff is actively engaged with management to achieve IFO operations.